Wilhelm Lombard teaches you the key to unleashing individual human potential. It is about instilling principles into the hearts and minds of people, then into the culture, where they begin to permeate and affect all relationships.
Successful leadership inspires people to commit to a common vision, a common purpose and a common set of principles and values, thereby giving a clear sense of direction to all team players. This is the surest way to create strength and success in today's volatile and fast going world.
Turbulent change, mergers, downsizing, low trust, and poor communication exact a heavy price on organizational performance. Wilhelm Lombard & Associates will help you implement the effectiveness process, based on core principles and essential team functions.
(1 or 2 Days workshop)
- Many teams are simply not results focused – they do not live and breathe in order to achieve meaningful objectives – rather, they exist to survive.
- All humans have an innate tendency to focus on enhancing own position or career prospects at the expense of the team , but a functional team must make their collective goals more important to each individual than the individual members’ own goals.
A Practical Workshop
- This intervention has the characteristics of taking the guesswork out of dealing with counter productive issues without implicating or favouring any individual.
- Issues that are critical to real effectiveness are identified and addressed by developing a tactical plan that will provide the best return on investment ever.
The focus of this workshop is on
- easy practical skills, tools and techniques to maximize collective gains in effectiveness and productivity.
- skills of lasting value which are considered essential to sustain a leading edge.
Your team will learn to
- set and negotiate goals and priorities in partnership with management, team members and important stakeholders.
- be more effective; improve working relationships; and responsibility.
- clarify the role of everyone in your team and set achievable goals.
- make their job more meaningful, build trust, and take charge of the organisation’s growth and career plans.