Big 5 Leadership Development
(Anti Burnout Specialist)
What you believe will come true
We empower people to take action, and producing results far beyond anything ever experienced before.
- Personal Leadership -Lions – “…are confident and highly social creatures that hunt cooperatively and form cohesive groups called prides, which is unusual for cats”
- Inter personal Leadership (Teamwork) - The African elephant – “…is the largest living land animal, renowned for its intelligence, memory, unique communication methods and amazing social behaviour.” Members of a family show extraordinary teamwork and are highly cooperative in group defence, resource acquisition, offspring care, and decision-making.
- Productivity, effectiveness - Buffalo – “…are extremely hierarchical and form subunits that stick together. Basically that means that everyone has a place in the herd, with the higher ranking groups at the front and centre, gaining the best acquirement and protection from predators.”
- Professional Leadership & Strategic planning – The Leopard – “Powerful, graceful and arguably one of the most beautiful of all the large cats, the elusive leopard is a master of stealth and survival. By far the strongest climber.”
- Burnout & Stress Management -The Rhino – “Who would mess with a rhinoceros? Only the grossly foolish, undoubtedly heartless and short-sighted would trouble this noble beast, endowed with great big horns, extremely tough hide, considerable size and a very short fuse.”
Wilhelm Lombard dedicates his life helping people discover and put into action the tools, strategies, and resources that create extraordinary results and amazing levels of personal fulfilment.
Wilhelm Lombard & Associates provides training programs, workshops, and consulting/coaching services that dramatically enhance personal and organisational performance in the areas of:
Leadership Burnout Sales Diversity Management
Teamwork Communication Life Management Skills
Motivation Customer Service The Attitude Adjuster
Our team will work with you to implement tailored programs based on your unique circumstances, resources and outcomes. This can include:
- keynote addresses
- 1/2 day to multi day workshops and seminars
- one on one coaching with key individuals or group coaching
- and yearlong performance improvement initiatives